So you have an RMDL provided by the government, assisted by a private training course.
You’ve been driving a small recreational vessel with moderate success, but you’ve either found;
- You want to increase your knowledge as a passionate skipper
- You’ve bought a much larger recreational vessel and want advanced training to operate it
- You did your boat licence some time ago and have decided to update and renew your education
- You’re involved in the marine industry and are required to have a full understanding of topics
- You’re involved in the water sports community and need enhanced training to operate at a high level
The Australian Watercraft Registry A.R.M.D.T. is not a commercial licence, nor can you take it to the Dept. of Transport and upgrade your R.M.D.L. on your drivers licence.
It is however a customised to recreational boating situations, recreational vessels both large and small, varying propulsion types, and recreational electronics equipment available at retailers Australia wide. These education packages are delivered in a class room which allows customised feedback to any questions you may have, the types of vessel you may own or operate, and for your trainer to assist you with any “sticking points” you have have during the classes allowing the sessions to flow smoothly.